TERSOTRI TURNBLADES FOR THE TERSA SYSTEM
Our TersoTri turnblades are manufactured in the Trimetall Technology. They comprise three parts (sandwich-type), wherein only the centre part is soft and flexible. Both cutting edges however consist of ultra-hardened HSS-M42 material (24 %). The cutting edges are furnished with a mirror/polish-ground cutting edge and a polished counter-ground cutting edge, which leads to significantly better planing results and a longer life.
- Superb fitting accuracy
- Smooth, clean wood surface due to maximum sharpness and a high level of assurance against chipping
- Longer product life due to extreme hardness of the cutting edge and 33 % higher alloying in TriHSS-M42 compared to simple HSS steel
- Greater assurance against breakage due to the soft centre body
- Great price/performance ratio
- Both fixed lengths as well as 60 or 120 metre rolls can be delivered
- Also available in the following qualities: TerSolid with high chrome content and TersoCarb carbide (T.C.)
We also supply planer cutter heads for the TERSA SYSTEM.